INSTANT DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE SENT !
AutoScanner Opel CAN is designed to diagnose Opel vehicles from 1987 to 2009 (and further) - the following models are supported:
Antara (2007-), Agila (1998-2006), Ascona (1987-1989), Astra-F (1992-2002), Astra-G (1998-2006), Astra-H ( 2004-), Calibra (1990-1997), Corsa-A / Combo (1987-1993), Corsa-B / Vito (1993-2000), Corsa-C (2001-2006), Corsa-D (2007-), Frontera-A (1992-1998), Frontera-B (1999-2005), Kadett-E (1987-1991), Meriva (2003-2006), Omega- A (1987-1994), Omega-B (1994-2003), Senator-B (1987-1993), Sintra (1997-2000), Speedster / VX220 (2001-2006), Tigra A (1995-2000), Tigra B (2005-), Vectra-A (1989-1995), Vectra-B (1996-2001), Vectra-C / Signum (2002-), Zafira A (1999-2005), Zafira B (2006-), Insignia (2009-) [almost all control systems except C16NZ engines and Isuzu engines].
On most models, diagnostics of all electronic systems with self-diagnostic procedures are supported, in particular, diagnostics of control systems:
- engine (Engine Management);
- Automatic transmission (Automatic Transmission);
- All-wheel drive (Distributor Transmission 4WD);
- anti-lock braking system (ABS - Anti-Lock Brake System) and stabilization system (ESP - Electronic Stability Program);
- management of traction (Traction Control);
- airbags (Air Bag);
- Immobilizer (Immobilizer);
- various "body electronic systems (Body Control System), including a standard anti-theft system (ATWS - Anti-Theft Warning System) and a regular central lock (Central Door Locking System);
- information display (Info Display);
- dashboard (Instrument);
- power steering (Power Steering);
- regular audio system (Audio System);
- air conditioning (Air Conditioning System) and climate control (Climate Control);
- folding roof (Sliding Roof);
- Electrically operated seats (Electronic Seat Memory);
- additional heater (Add-On Heater);
- headlamp leveling device (headlamp leveling device);
When working with electronic systems, the following functions are supported:
- Reading the identification parameters of control units - vehicle VIN-numbers (stored, for example, in the engine control unit), block numbers as spare parts, hardware and software versions of the unit (firmware), type or model of the system (for example, engine models for the engine control unit ) and so on.
- Reading and erasing fault codes. A decoding of the malfunction code, the error status (current code or stored) and the conditions under which the control unit records the malfunction code are issued:
- View the current parameters of the control system. In this mode, besides viewing the list of numerical values, one parameter is presented in a graphical form. In addition, in many ways the standard values are given:
- Advanced mode of graphical analysis of parameters - in this mode you can view up to 4 graphs of changing parameters simultaneously.
- Reading memory (firmware) of some control units.
- Record memory (firmware) of some control units.
- Mileage correction for some types of dashboards (via diagnostic connector) - Vectra B 1996-2002 VDO, Astra G VDO, Zafira A (until 2000).
- Programming the configuration of individual modules (including the activation of the cruise control function) and the CAN network (low, medium and high-speed) on some models.
- Clutch bleeding and adaptation of the set point on robotic boxes (MTA) of Astra H, Vectra C, Zafira B, Corsa D. models