- A program for calculating the replacement cost of automatic long-distance telephone stations after an accident.
Mitchell Estimating, formerly known as UltraMate is an advanced assessment system with proven technology that allows you to create budgets
that are accurate, verifiable, and readily used throughout the auto industry.
- Combines a detailed database and ease of use, as well as automated calculations and repair procedures.
Helps appraisers make cost-effective repair solutions.
- Provides a faster way to choose the right part.
- Allows evaluators to determine the correct type of part instead of allowing the application to make a guess.
- Notifies the evaluator if the estimate exceeds a predetermined percentage of the value of the vehicle.
- Mitchell Estimating comes with proven technology that will help your evaluators make estimates for passenger vehicles, as well as light, medium and heavy trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and boats.
- Considered all the cars of the American market from 1983 to 2019 model year.
Add. Information: To enter the program use